Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for the digital world, new technologies, and cybersecurity?
We are looking for an L2 Support Engineer to diagnose and resolve user issues with the platform in a timely and efficient manner. We have a highly distributed platform that operates entirely on Microsoft Azure Platform-as-a-Service, with which we are already operational and looking to continue scaling and improving the platform according to our clients’ needs. In addition to an exciting project and a dynamic working environment, the position offers long-term development prospects as the team grows and the opportunity to define your own technical learning path.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! With your talent and attitude at Atalanta, you will develop a successful and satisfying professional career.
What’s it like to work at Atalanta?
Our values are trust, cooperation, innovation, integrity, commitment, freedom, and responsibility. We believe that together we can help transform companies to be more secure and competitive/profitable. Do you want to be part of our transformative vision? At Atalanta, our mission is to protect organizations, both large and small, from cyberattacks and to anticipate technological changes, facilitating solutions for our clients to stay up to date without losing focus on their business. At Atalanta, people are our main asset, and our technological culture would not be possible without the human factor and talent. We have a specialized international team with the best certifications and proprietary methodologies that help public and private organizations throughout Europe and LATAM in their journey towards their business goals in the digital era. Now that you know a little more about us, let’s explain what you could bring to the table.
In your day-to-day…
You will work within a multidisciplinary team in a young, innovative, close-knit, enriching, and challenging environment. You will participate in:
- Learning the platform architecture and business logic
- Diagnosing and resolving level 2 (L2) issues
- Reporting level 3 (L3) or development issues to the corresponding team
- Improving issue prioritization and tracking
- Enhancing support documentation of the system
- Taking ownership of the current reporting tool
- Taking responsibility for the platform release cycle
- Building the support team as needed
- Azure AppServices
- Azure DevOps projects and pipelines
- Microservices architectures
- Node JS
- Source control systems (Git)
What do we consider necessary?
We are looking for a person with experience in:
- Strong knowledge of SQL (MS SQL Server), including complex queries and stored procs
- Experience with Json, Node JS, and PowerShell scripting in Azure.
- Azure Cloud Services
- Fluent English
- Live in Barcelona (possibility of remote work some days a week after a 3-month trial period)
What do we expect from you?
- A dynamic and technical person who can remain calm in difficult situations to investigate and resolve issues faced by our clients and operators in a timely manner, with good communication skills.
- Proactive in identifying potential issues before they affect users.
- Quick learner, making efforts to understand the platform architecture and getting involved in issue resolution and platform maintenance quickly.
- Committed to improving and expanding documentation to support the platform, including interacting with the development team to learn more about business workflows.
- Team player, including basic technical skills, answering questions, and providing clear explanations.
- Ability to work independently but not afraid to ask for help before taking too long to find a solution.
And even better if…
You have knowledge in:
- HTTP/RESTful API lifecycles
- C# (.NET 6)
- FX products, payment networks, C#, and XML
Regarding languages, it would be advantageous to have fluent Spanish and French.
What do we offer?
- Joining a leading cybersecurity and digital strategy consultancy that genuinely cares about people.
- Being part of an international and multidisciplinary team with commitment and enthusiasm, whose values include trust, cooperation, innovation, integrity, commitment, freedom, and responsibility.
- Flexible working hours: We offer flexibility in the start and end times of the workday within a defined framework, and on Fridays, we have continuous working hours.
- Remote work: We are committed to a remote work model, an exception for meetings with clients or specific project needs.
- Training: We believe in the professional development of individuals and will invest in your training.
- Academy: Thanks to the talent of our colleagues, we collaborate with various educational institutions by providing training in courses, master’s degrees, careers, or business schools. If you have experience or a vocation for teaching and something interesting to share, this is the place for you.
- Entrepreneurship: Through our Atalanta Labs, we help startups develop their business ideas and products with our experience and client portfolio. If you have experience in entrepreneurship or have a bright idea someday, we would be delighted to accompany you.
- Mentoring Program: We have a mentoring program to immerse you in our culture and ensure that you always feel supported in your personal and professional development, as well as to help future new colleagues.
- Permanent contract, competitive salary, and health insurance included in the payroll.
Do you like the offer? Don’t hesitate to apply. We can’t wait to meet you!
You can send us your CV, indicating the ref. L2 S.E., to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can fill in the following form.